Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Some old poems...

Ok, so I've written my fair share of poems in my day, and here are a few of my favourites:

---------------------------------
Here’s a poem,
I thought you’d enjoy,
One that you’ll share,
For all, from a boy’
Luck hope it brings,
Tears never sing,
When this poem is read,
It is one to be shed,
Over a thousand tears.
--------------------------------
There once was a girl,
tall and fair,
she had long hair and we were a pair,
not bold was I,
she did not stay,
and I was left for another day,
day by day, time went by,
She never did say goodbye,
and I was left,
poor poor me,
lonely for eternity,
each day I wait,
for the girl,
for her to say she loves me so.
---------------------------------
Without you, my life is meaningless,
no end to be fulfilled,
just like a hole in the ground, waiting to be filled.
I cherish every moment, of the time we spend,
so that it is more precious, than if we were just good friends.

I love you more than anything,
than gold or silver or jewels,
than anything that one could offer, nothing able to.
It makes my life perfect, in every single way,
I never thought that i would ever, ever think this way.
---------------------------------

There once was a day, the world was good,
when i was in love, now false that is too,
Im sad from the day, From that day that I left,
Left the one i may soon regret,
It may be sad, but she loved someone else,
That i may not know, for endless regrets.
It is vital that now, I find a true love,
To send my love letters,
with a kiss and a hug.
---------------------------------
Lie-ing is bad, I know that is true,
but its hard to admit,
that I truly love you,
my heart was wrong,
it was not her,
it was the girl,
and that girl is you.

Each day that passes,
Hard to keep,
My secret of Love,
True it may be.
---------------------------------
I love a girl,
her name so sweet,
its like a fairytale,
that we should meet.
I love her so much,
its hard to believe,
that i can find,
such an angel as thee.
---------------------------------
What are you supposed to do?
When life turns around.
Turns you upside down.
What are you supposed to do?
When life turns you down.
When you turn around,
With your arms hanging down.
What are you supposed to do?
When God turns his back.
And you feel like a rat,
Alone in the big bad world.
(published)
---------------------------------
We spend our life in search of joy,
Never knowing where life’s journey ends,
But still the winds, they stay the same,
And love is what substitutes loss.

I depend on love, more than happiness or joy,
And so thankyou my friend,
For being there when I needed you most,
A hat lifted off of my head.
(published)
---------------------------------
Think you know me, think again.
Call me a retard, look again.
See yourself in the mirror, understand something,
You know what? You really stink.
Look in that mirror, see it break
Shattered peices, as it shakes.
Blood that pours, down that glass,
You know what? I think it's yours.
----------------------------------
Well that was fun,
we had a good laugh,
but now its all in the past.

Watching a movie,
or sitting under a tree,
I dont mind its not upto me.

I just want to spend,
Another moment with you,
So that my dreams can finally come true.

I love you.
----------------------------------

--end post--

No comments: